Duties and Responsibilities – Job Specifications:
- Knowledge or expertise with Active Directory, Domain Controller and group policy creation and maintenance.
- Knowledge or expertise with the SQL server along with database administration.
- Knowledge or expertise with Powershell, scripting, Vulnerability assessment/Management, mitigation to include STIG and SCAP tools.
- Expertise with Windows server 2016 both core and GUI, Semantic Proxy Server SG-S400
- Participates in the development and implementation of Server-related procedures and standards.
- Participates in and may lead aspects of major Server installations and upgrades requires the ability to travel.
- Knowledge/expertise in LINUX McAfee ATD/TIE RedHat.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Have the ability to write POA&M for the enterprise.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
- May provide work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Working knowledge of ACAS and HBSS
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in System administration and support.
- Comprehensive knowledge of server-related hardware and software, both Windows-based and Linux based.
- Comprehensive knowledge of desktop operating systems and applications.
- May require professional certification in one or more specific technologies, depending on job assignment.
Experience: 8- 12 years of experience working with Linux or Windows operating systems.