· Designs, implements, and tests reliable, secure, high-quality software. Design develops and test program functionality for a new and existing application or programmed solutions assigned by IT management. Build user interface applications and back-end databases using various programming and scripting languages.
· Actively Involve in requirement gathering, design, configure, coding & reviews, unit, and integration testing (Software development Life Cycle). Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals. Assist in performing technical services necessary to support the continuous delivery of service including applications use auditing, project tracking, database administration, data dictionary generation, development of software utilities, and application development procedures. Devising possible solutions to anticipate problems.
· Develop a firm understanding of business operations to ensure designs are appropriately aligned and deliver maximum value. Write unit tests and participates in functional testing. Communicate effectively to keep teammates, other teams and management informed of progress and potential risks.
· Create indexes, and constraints to improve performance of slow running SQL. Create SSIS
packages to load data from XML files to SQL tables. Use SSIS to create ETL packages (.dtsx files) to validate, extract, transform and load data to one database to another databases.
· Implementing FileNet P8 platform core components and base products such as IBM Content Manager, IBM FileNet P8 platform, IBM Case Manager, IBM Content Navigator, IBM Enterprise Records, and IBM plug-ins
· Develop and maintain Object stores, taxonomy, documents, properties, choice lists, subscriptions, inherited security & Developing application using FileNet P8 APIs
· Develop user interface by creating at least one webpage for each component & Developed Action Class components for performing business process execution and involved in configuration of struts configuration specific xml file.
Requirements: A bachelor’s or higher degree or equivalent in a computer science or closely related field and additional relevant experience in the field and required technologies.
Employer: Stratitude LLC
Work Location: 2511 Texas Drive, Ste 100, Irving, TXand/or various client sites throughout the U.S.
Apply to: Stratitude LLC, 2511 Texas Drive, Ste 100, Irving, TX 75062